this is it...

POSTED ON: Tuesday, April 9, 2013 @ 5:52 AM | 0 comments

dear reader,

sorry it has been such a long time since i've made a proper post... 

Today I've a lot of time to think about things... I've thought about how high on life I am right now, but at the same time how low I feel. This morning on the bus, the long (mainly because of traffic light stops) repetitive journey made me realise the actual impact of leaving high school. 

Like yes, there are times throughout the year where I'm like, "Ok, I have to leave high school and enter uni and be independent," but today i actually realised, "SHIT! I'm actually scared to leave high school and leave everyone I've grown to be comfortable with to meet new people (the horror!) I'll have to plan every single day, think ahead for life..." (There was also a very suggestive comment made by my mum at dinner today which really pissed me off, but that is for another time...)

However it also made me realise, since moving schools, things have gotten better. It took me this long to realise because yes I've had times where things have been just crap, and even at times during Year 12 the monotony of school gets to me... but mostly because I haven't really reflected on the whole journey experience as a whole! 

It has truly been all the little things that add up to allow me to smile about high school... especially the things i'd never thought i'd do - play several night games of basketball against women twice my age (although arguably not well), running in the rain today and getting soaked with Jenny and laughing while playing that perfect song, all the maths lessons sitting next to Tauba and bonding over our hatred for some people & or just laughing at random things in general, listening to Naman know everything about the latest celeb goss, being able to be the better player when treated like crap, and many other things which i can't really list right now because i cant think of them haha

anyway i hope this makes up for the time i haven't blogged for! i'll be back shortly and i am thinking of all my readers :) xxx


← Older / ♥ back up ♥
Oh, my dear...