thoughts

POSTED ON: Friday, March 8, 2013 @ 4:16 AM | 0 comments

List of self-realisations






These are the reasons of what have been causing my emotional mood swings in the past month and it's begun to drive me insane. I'm not sure if my friends have noticed, but I'm not as always happy as I used to be. I'm not sure if I've done something wrong to anyone but I keep getting this feeling that semi-close friends and teachers are blunt and annoyed at me... At first I ignored it because I thought it would've been a one off thing... But its gotten progressively worse and I can't tell whether it's because of my overanalytical personality or whether its because it's real. I wan't people to laugh and smile when they talk to me because their laughs and smiles are contagious - any sign and I'll be happy too.



← Older / ♥ back up ♥ / Newer →
Oh, my dear...